Monday, February 7, 2011

Just as I published the last post, I got the phone call I had been impatiently patiently waiting for.

The OB who reviewed my case did not feel I needed to be seen today by her because the bleeding had subsided, but they did want me to see my OB this week and not wait until my scheduled appointment on the 17th.  I go in on Wednesday for follow-up.  Praying they have some reason for this and that it's something that will correct itself before baby gets bigger and the size of everything could cause further complications.

1 comment:

  1. My heart was seriously about to beat out of my chest as I was reading the last few posts. I am praying like crazy that this little one is just fine & will continue to be just fine for a full 9+ months. PLEASE, know that I am here if you need to talk! Love ya, Darlin'!