Thursday, August 12, 2010

Grandma's Coming

Grandma's coming to watch our children tomorrow, so the hubs and I can have a date night.  It's been awhile - so we're going to go enjoy a meal and a movie without two tornadoes!  BUUUUUT, this means that all the paraphernalia of TTC needs to be hidden.  TCOYF (Taking Charge of Your Fertility) needs to be pulled off my nightstand....the OPK's (ovulation predictor kits) and HPT's (home pregnancy tests) need to be pulled out from under the bathroom sink (my luck she would go looking for something and see them) and I better make sure the PNV's are not sitting on the counter!

We've decided to keep our TTC journey a surprise from our family until we get our BFP (big fat positive) and are a little ways along in the pregnancy.  It feels kind of deceitful, I've always been pretty honest with my mom, but then it's really nice taking this journey with husband (and of course my lovely readers of this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment